Shot Drawn and Painted

Last week my mum, sister and I had the private view for our little family exhibition at The Courtyard in Rotherfield. We spent the day hanging and arranging our work and then mingled with guests in the evening whilst eating delicious cheese and listening to some wonderful live folk music provided by my dad as his lovely friends.



We were really happy to see so many familiar faces to support us. Thanks to The Courtyard and the musicians who provided the perfect atmosphere, the evening was a success and we are all so pleased to be able to show our work there.





Unfortunately my mum's icons are so precious she was unable to leave them in The Courtyard after the private view, however, Vicky's photography and my prints will be on display and for sale there until the end of March. If you happen to be in the area please drop in and have a look, it's a really friendly cafe!


No comments:

Post a Comment