Final project...

I haven't even finished putting up photos of my last project yet but I thought I'd just stick up a quick post about my new project. This one will become my final major project, so it's all getting a little bit scary!
I've decided to bas my project on memories, and in particular how we don't always remember things accurately and sometimes we merge different things together. I've started off by going through old photo albums to find photo's to draw from. Then I'll mix all the imagery up and change the scale of some things to create new, playful scenes that are stepping into fantasy.
I want to avoid my project becoming too personal and so I'm concentrating more on the animals, plants and inanimate objects in the photos rather than my family members.
Here's a quick something I did earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment