The Big Etch!

After many weeks of hard work and testing from the team, Adrian and Steve have now etched the sound board of our interactive guitar, Carolan. The whole process took over two hours and you can watch it here… don't worry, the video has been sped up and will only take two minutes!

I also got to see some of the testers for the sound board for the first time at the Design Festival. Before then I had only seen photos, which I'm afraid is all I can share with you now. It was so cool to see what  an amazing job Adrian, Nick and Steve have done with it, it just seems like such a complicated and nail biting process. It's so wonderful to see the design I've been working on with all the input, advice and patience from the team finally making the transition from my computer screen at home to a real guitar!


No comments:

Post a Comment