Ruby's birthday party

It's been a while since I posted and there are a few things I've been busy with that I have been meaning to add on here. First off, Ruby's birthday party.
Lilli and I were really excited to run this printing activity as we had never ran one of our workshops at a birthday party before. Ruby's mum had been busy brainstorming lots of exciting things for Ruby's party to run along a dragons and princesses theme. Since she had been planning to put together some little party bags for Ruby's friends, we decided that this would also be a perfect print opportunity. Lilli and I created a selection of lino cuts for the children to choose from and they were able to print a design onto their own canvas party bag to take home with them, filled with sweeties too of course!
The day went really well and luckily the rain held off and we even had a bit of sunshine! We had so much fun printing with some wonderfully adorable children and creating personalised party bags. Here are a few photos from the day...




And I've also been practising another skill for children's parties...


No comments:

Post a Comment