Printing love letters

By the end of the day yesterday Lilli and I were totally knackered but so stoked. The workshop was so much fun, we met so many lovely people and everyone really enjoyed getting creative and printing their Valentines cards. We had lots of visitors getting creative with their inking techniques to make two or three colour prints as well as some classic and sophisticated one colour gems. We hope that all their Valentines love the cards!

Yesterday also marked the day I became a glitter convert. I have to admit that when Lilli suggested glitter for the workshop memories of Blue Peter flooded back with visions of the two of us being covered in the sparkley stuff for weeks to come. But after being visited by several glitter experts throughout the day, I was eventually swayed by their glittery excellence and can now confirm that I am pro glitter (within reason).

Here are a few photos from the day...













No comments:

Post a Comment