Deer Dining...

My uncle recently built an extension on his house, opening up his living room, creating a new dining and kitchen space and making a slightly delayed move away from the 1970's. He did such a wonderful  job of decorating that I decided to design some accessories to go in his new, stylish home.

Being quite eccentric and having a taste for tradition, Clive had been going on for some time about wanting a trophy deer head in his front room. Since I couldn't quite I afford one of these, I decided to have some personalised placemats, coasters and a tea towel printed up for him featuring British wildlife including, of course, a deer. Hopefully he's happy with them!


Oh yeah. and I bought him some hilarious cutlery with HOOVES. You can find brilliant things in French boot fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment